Intelligent investors are not like trader or short-term investors who are buying for couple of days, weeks or for a month . They are looking for a likely trend over coming few years . They are the value buyers .
How they do this –
1) They can guess or better to say , they can see the trend that is coming .
2) They buy when others are afraid down there .
3) They sell when others become greedy about that particular investment .
4) They look on tomorrow’s headlines and in today they have already invested .
5) They don’t believe or rely on official and window dressing reports , they depend on own research.
6) They give priority to fundamental factors than technical analysis .
7) They are not afraid of short-term movements .
8) They learn from their mistakes.
Then one question comes into mind , what they may be thinking now !
Though it depends on geographical locations , but some are common –
1) What will be the condition of economy during next few years ? How will be the Fiscal condition ?
2) What will be the position of Global economy in coming years ?
3) Which Assets will be better over coming years ?
4) Which Assets should be avoided ? Which Asset class is / will be in bubble ?
5) What will be the Inflation figures in future ?
6) What will be the price of Crude Oil ?
7) What will be the Real Interest rate ?
8) What will be the condition of the Currency ?
Do you know
Mr. Warren Buffett ? He is not a trader , he depends on fundamental factors not on technical analysis .
Most of the intelligent investors take decisions on the basis of psychology of the public not on the basis of mathematics & statistics produced by any Rating Agency or Investment Bank .
NOTE : Please see the disclaimer below this blog .